|Saturday||4pm to 8.30pm|
|Sunday to Thursday||10.00 am to 12.00 pm, 4.00 pm to 8.30 pm|
- Only French Language Students and library members are allowed inside the library.
- Bags are not allowed inside the library and should be stored in the dedicated shelf.
- Please observe silence in the library. Make sure your mobile phone is switched off/on vibration.
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke, drink, eat, or use personal laptop in the library. Please take prior permission from the librarian before using
personal audio equipment, taking pictures, recording video or audio, or displaying posters or brochures.
- You need to present your membership card in order to enjoy the services of the library. Don’t forget to bring it with you!
- We reserve the right to cancel membership if deemed appropriate (theft, refusal to pay fines, etc.)
|For 1 week||For 2 weeks|
|2 DVDs/CDs||3 Books|
|2 Magazines (only the back issues)|
Renewal and Returns:
- Borrowed items should be returned on/before due date.
- An extension of the loan is possible only once on/before the date by coming to the library or by phone (031-61 57 40 –ext.5).
- LATE RETURN of documents is subject to a fine of Tk. 5/- per document, per working day.
- You are responsible for the documents you borrow. In case of LOSS/DAMAGE of an item, the student/member will be charged the price
of the item + 30% (shipment + processing charges).
- We have 6 computers with internet connections which are dedicated for users to practice French software, listening, listening to music CDs,
audio books or watching movies.
- The use of internet is restricted to only French language & cultural searches.
- Any use of personal e-mail, face book or pen drive is strictly prohibited.