Learning French at Alliance Française de Chittagong will give you access to the French National Diplomas. According to yourlevel in French
and your leisure time, you can join any of the following classes in institution
Our classes are offered to different age groups:
- Adults: Above 16 years old
- Teenagers: From 12 to 15 years old
- Children: From 7 to 12 years old
- Admission is a consistent experience at AFC. Interested individuals would just have to provide their personal details, two photographs
(1 stamp size & 1 Passport size photo) & photo copy of NID/Birth Certificate/ Passport at the time of admission.
- Regular students need to bring their AFC ID card for registering in the next session.
- A batch less than 5 students will not be commenced; AFC reserves the right to decide whether a batch is eligible to be commenced.
Terms and Conditions:
- Admission fee once deposited will not be refunded.
- No shifting allowed after registration.
- Every student shall have the original text book in class (Photocopied books are not allowed).
- No certificate will be awarded to a student unless he/she passes the qualifying DELF/DALF exams.
- Every student shall keep his/her student ID card in class. ID cards can be reissued on payment of 50 BDT along with 1 copy
- Your attendance in the class should not be less than 50% of the total classes held during the session.Less than this will prevent you
from getting your access to the next class and to get attestation.
- Candidates for French courses can assess their level through placement test. Conditions apply.
- No candidate can be admitted directly into a level other than Beginners without showing his/her certificate (e.g. DELF-A1, A2, B1 and
B2). Conditions apply.
- If any candidate wishes to sit directly for any examination (e.g. DELF/DALF) he/she needs to abide by the standards of AFC.
Certification and Attestations:
- Certificates will be awarded after passing each level only (DELF-A1, A2, B1, B2 & DALF-C1 and C2).
- For any correction to be made on DELF/DALF certificates, the candidate is required to fill up an application form with a payment
of 1000 BDT.
- To issue an attestation after successful completion of each session, student must submit the Application.
For a detailed fee structure, please download the fee leaflet in PDF from here.